Howard Cooper is a lovely man. I met him on an awkward tractor ride at the party of a mutual friend's son.
As with most parties for 3-year olds on farms, there wasn't much time for the mums and dads to chat. However, when Blake (www.blakeezraphotography.com) saw Howard and I crouching opposite each other feeding our boys, he mentioned to Howard I'd had some experience putting together podcasts.
Now, I normally don't work with people or companies outside the field of music / the arts, but once I found out the sort of challenges Howard was facing, I knew I could help.
So far Howard has:
• Edited and uploaded his podcast interviews (to all major distributors).
• Written 2 great Lead Magnets for his website.
• Improved both his main and podcast website.
• Implemented the use of an automated Diary system.
• Created a TON of opportunity to do the work he loves most.
As the great Todd Herman once said, "Action Matters, Intention Doesn't...
In other words... You are what you DO...
NOT what you think. (can't remember who said that, but someone much more eloquent than me).
What I love about working with Howard is learning about how he helps people.
There is so much that I have taken from him (and his great podcast) that has fed into helping my music clients.
If you'd like some help with your business stuff, give me a shout and let's find out if/how I can help you.